Round 6 of the SERA Series will be in St Francisville La. on June 17th and 18th.
Check out the flier below for more information.
To participate in this event, register online at Livelaps.com
Early registration ($45) is open now and ends midnight Thursday, June 15, 2023.
Late registration ($60) starts Friday, 7:00pm on June 16, 2023 and ends 7:30am Sunday, June 18, 2023.
SPRINT ENDURO FORMAT with LiveLap scoring.
All Riders -Check in and / or sign up starting at 3:00 (till 6:00 pm) Saturday June 17 and on Sunday 6:00 am until 8:00 am sharp.
Race start time 9 am Sunday, riders’ meeting at 8 am.
Information - Call or text John Reed at (225) 572-8399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org No Refunds!
Gate Fee $10 -Proceeds will go to the land owners.
Kid's Race will be on Saturday June 17, 2023, Start Time 3:00 pm. Entry Fee is $25. Sign-up will start at 12:00noon(ending at 2:30). AMA membership required. Parents must fill out and sign AMA Off-Road Minor Release Form. The Riders Meeting will be at 2:45 pm.
• From St. Francisville, LA - travel on US Hwy 61 north approximately 2 miles, turn left onto LA Hwy 66 (Tunica Trace), travel northwest for 4.6 miles, turn right onto Sligo Rd # 330, travel another 6.8 miles, turn left onto to campground road.
• From US 61 at the Mississippi / LA State line - travel south for 12.4 miles, turn right onto LA Hwy 66 (Tunica Trace), travel northwest for 4.6 miles, turn right onto Sligo Rd # 330, travel another 6.8 miles, turn left onto to campground road.
DO NOT travel Sligo Rd via Rosemound Loop, Parish Rd# 603.
Bridge is out in this direction.
Check out the 2023 Contingency Programs for SERA!
Also, every $5 in RACE GAS credits that you spend at RockyMountainAtvMc.com will enter you into the Yamaha YZ450F giveaway! Click on the flyer to the right for more information.
2022 SERA Hall of Fame Inductees
Dedicated member of the Ridgerunners Enduro Team & the Meridian Motorcycle Association who spent his last day on Earth working on trails in the Meridian OHV Park in 1997. The trails in the park are named in his memory.
Mary Frances “Sissy” Easterling Carson
Founding SERA member & first secretary who had her job cut out for her keeping Chairman Ronnie Burks in line (sometimes); longtime secretary of the Masterlinks Enduro Team.
Ronnie “Choctaw” Johnson
Patriarch of the legendary Johnson Off-Road Racing Family; a prominent member of the group who brought the Ridgerunners Enduro Team from Port Gibson to the Laurel/Meridian area in the mid 1970’s.
Prominent member of the North Florida/South Alabama Motorcycle Club; former holder of multiple SERA officer positions, including 2020 SERA President & possibly the SERA member most ready, willing & able-to-help any club with any need at any time in any place in recent memory.
Longtime prominent member of the Ridgerunners Enduro Team & Meridian Motorcycle Association. He made major contributions to getting the Tiger Creek Enduro Trails reopened for SERA events in 2007 & has not slowed in his support for the Ridgerunners, the SERA & our sport since.
If you have questions about signing up for a SERA event, check out this video from Donnie Helms that explains the process.
To purchase or renew a membership follow the steps below:
1. Head over to www.livelaps.com and log in to your account by selecting account log at the top of the page. If you don’t already have an account you will need to create one.
2. In the menu bar on the left of the screen, select membership registration, and then select sera from the list. If you were already a member last year you can go to memberships and just simply select renew.
3. Select the member you want to renew and click next.
4. Click the “+ select class and race #” button and select your class. Note: only your class and above should be shown. If you wish to move down please contact sera for the proper procedure.
5. Click continue and then click proceed to payment.
6. Check the 3 certification boxes and sign your name at the bottom using your mouse or finger on your phone.
7. After reading all disclaimers click “I understand. Please continue”.
8. You should then be directed to PayPal where you will complete your payment.
9. After your payment is complete you should see your livelaps “passport” which you can save as a proof of membership. We will also still be issuing paper cards as always.
Moving forward any rider under the age of 18 will need to have an account manager over the age of 18 who can register them for events. Instructions for adding your child's (anyone under 18) LiveLaps account into your account management:
1. If you don't already have a LiveLaps account with YOUR information (birthday, name, email, etc.), create one by selecting "create an account" at the top of the live laps home page www.livelaps.com
2. Once your account is created, log out and then log into your child's account if they already have one. If your child does not already have one repeat step one with your child's information.
3. Once you and your child have a LiveLaps account, you will need to log into the child's account and select "account manager" from the menu. Select "add account manager" then "yes, the account manager has a livelaps account"
4. Search for your LiveLaps account by the email which you created your parent account with.
5. Find your profile and check the selection box next to it, then hit "next".
6. Select the relationship to your account from the relationship dropdown box.
7. Click "add the account manager".
Repeat steps 3-7 until all of your children have been added.
Once completed you will be able to manage your entire family's LiveLaps activity from one account.
If you would like to receive the latest information and flyers from SERA directly in your inbox, signup for SERA Updates. Follow the link below to get signed up.
Copyright © 2023 Southern Enduro Riders Association
All Rights Reserved.