Will be held January 20th, 2024 at the McClain Lodge in Brandon Ms. Doors will open at 5PM with Dinner served from 6PM to 10PM.
McClain Lodge is located at 314 Clark Creek Rd. Brandon Ms.
Dinner $35 - Cash Bar available
Emcees for the event are Steward Baylor Jr and Ryan Sipes
Go to Paypal.me/seraracing to purchase dinner tickets before January 2nd, 2024.
When reserving tickets, please comment with attendee's names.
San Diego Supercross on the big screen immediately following the awards presentations.
Dinner includes herb roasted chicken bourbon, glazed pork tenderloin, herb roasted new potatoes, mac and cheese, sautéed green beans, dinner rolls, assorted dessert station to include assorted cookies, fruit cobbler, vanilla ice cream, and bread pudding. Sweet and unsweetened tea along with water will be available with the meal.
If you have questions about signing up for a SERA event, check out this video from Donnie Helms that explains the process.
To purchase or renew a membership follow the steps below:
1. Head over to www.livelaps.com and log in to your account by selecting account log at the top of the page. If you don’t already have an account you will need to create one.
2. In the menu bar on the left of the screen, select membership registration, and then select sera from the list. If you were already a member last year you can go to memberships and just simply select renew.
3. Select the member you want to renew and click next.
4. Click the “+ select class and race #” button and select your class. Note: only your class and above should be shown. If you wish to move down please contact sera for the proper procedure.
5. Click continue and then click proceed to payment.
6. Check the 3 certification boxes and sign your name at the bottom using your mouse or finger on your phone.
7. After reading all disclaimers click “I understand. Please continue”.
8. You should then be directed to PayPal where you will complete your payment.
9. After your payment is complete you should see your livelaps “passport” which you can save as a proof of membership. We will also still be issuing paper cards as always.
Moving forward any rider under the age of 18 will need to have an account manager over the age of 18 who can register them for events. Instructions for adding your child's (anyone under 18) LiveLaps account into your account management:
1. If you don't already have a LiveLaps account with YOUR information (birthday, name, email, etc.), create one by selecting "create an account" at the top of the live laps home page www.livelaps.com
2. Once your account is created, log out and then log into your child's account if they already have one. If your child does not already have one repeat step one with your child's information.
3. Once you and your child have a LiveLaps account, you will need to log into the child's account and select "account manager" from the menu. Select "add account manager" then "yes, the account manager has a livelaps account"
4. Search for your LiveLaps account by the email which you created your parent account with.
5. Find your profile and check the selection box next to it, then hit "next".
6. Select the relationship to your account from the relationship dropdown box.
7. Click "add the account manager".
Repeat steps 3-7 until all of your children have been added.
Once completed you will be able to manage your entire family's LiveLaps activity from one account.
Copyright © 2023 Southern Enduro Riders Association
All Rights Reserved.