Hosted by the Louisiana Trail Riders
Kid’s Race – Saturday - - Start Time 3:00pm, Riders Meeting at 2:45
Entry Fee $25
Sprint Enduro – Sunday - - Start Time 9:00, Riders Meeting 8:00 am
Entry Fee – Pre-entry (online) $45 or Signup at race site $60
Entry Online Instructions for first time users:
First create an account: Log on to Livelaps at www.livelaps.com
Select CREATE ACCOUNT tab, then select Participant Account from the dropdown box.
Fill in the registration form, then click on CREATE ACCOUNT on the bottom of page.
Second Sign Up for Event: Log on to Live Laps, Click on blue tab Find Your Event, Click on SERA black icon, Click on Louisiana Trail Riders icon, Then click on Sign Up Here tab.
PLEASE SEE FLYER FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION
Location: North of St. Francisville, Louisiana
Follow specific directions on the flyer
Campground GPS Coordinates: 30°57'52.9"N 91°24'23.8"W (N 30.964663, W 91.406591)H
To purchase or renew a membership follow the steps below:
1. Head over to www.livelaps.com and log in to your account by selecting account log at the top of the page. If you don’t already have an account you will need to create one.
2. In the menu bar on the left of the screen, select membership registration, and then select sera from the list. If you were already a member last year you can go to memberships and just simply select renew.
3. Select the member you want to renew and click next.
4. Click the “+ select class and race #” button and select your class. Note: only your class and above should be shown. If you wish to move down please contact sera for the proper procedure.
5. Click continue and then click proceed to payment.
6. Check the 3 certification boxes and sign your name at the bottom using your mouse or finger on your phone.
7. After reading all disclaimers click “I understand. Please continue”.
8. You should then be directed to PayPal where you will complete your payment.
9. After your payment is complete you should see your livelaps “passport” which you can save as a proof of membership. We will also still be issuing paper cards as always.
Moving forward any rider under the age of 18 will need to have an account manager over the age of 18 who can register them for events. Instructions for adding your child's (anyone under 18) LiveLaps account into your account management:
1. If you don't already have a LiveLaps account with YOUR information (birthday, name, email, etc.), create one by selecting "create an account" at the top of the live laps home page www.livelaps.com
2. Once your account is created, log out and then log into your child's account if they already have one. If your child does not already have one repeat step one with your child's information.
3. Once you and your child have a LiveLaps account, you will need to log into the child's account and select "account manager" from the menu. Select "add account manager" then "yes, the account manager has a livelaps account"
4. Search for your LiveLaps account by the email which you created your parent account with.
5. Find your profile and check the selection box next to it, then hit "next".
6. Select the relationship to your account from the relationship dropdown box.
7. Click "add the account manager".
Repeat steps 3-7 until all of your children have been added.
Once completed you will be able to manage your entire family's LiveLaps activity from one account.
One of the winning-est riders currently participating in SERA events & showing no signs of fading out after 30 years in the AA Class; but more impressive is his longevity and dedication to not only his personal racing effort but also his two sons and wife with their own impressive track records; in addition to being a core member of the Louisiana Trailriders for most of his life.
Longtime SERA Web-Master; just keeps going & going like the Energizer Bunny when no one else would take the mostly thankless job. A nicer guy does not exist.
Dedicated member of the Clanton Track & Trail club & all-around nice guy; notoriously well known for his “unique” (alright, bizarre) hare-scramble start-procedures; the sort of person who has made the Southern Enduro Riders Association the successful & appealing family-oriented organization that it has been for generations of members.
A Louisiana dirt-bike legend; began organizing enduros in the mid-1960’s and went on to form what would become the New Orleans Enduro Association; also “founded” the C Class for enduros by personally buying the trophies for two C Classes at a NOEA race at Enon, LA when no one else felt that the need for a C Class existed, thereby proving his theory that an abundance of beginning riders were out there just looking for a chance to compete.
Founding Member (#003) of SERA & third SERA Chairman; First two-term Chairman: 1977 & 1978; instrumental in putting together the first SERA Rule Book (which originally was mimeographed copies printed as needed and passed out as riders would sign up for events); reorganized the Louisiana Trailriders club in 1981 for the club’s first SERA Sanctioned enduro; established the Louisiana Hare-Scramble Series in the late 1970’s which was the forerunner of the SERA Hare-Scramble Series & the LACC Series.
Copyright © 2022 Southern Enduro Riders Association
All Rights Reserved.