Please be sure to pay at the Grand River Toll Booth before coming to the race campground!
Also, there will only be 4 wheeler or SXS allowed on spectator trails or if you're chasing a rider. No Trucks. You will also need to be able to cross a creek for every section after test 1. It has a rock bottom about 12 -16 inches deep....depending on how much rain it gets.
25726 Co Rd 87, Robertsdale Al.
Important information on how to get to Grand River:
$15 Gate fee adults - Kids 12 under free
Please pay at the Grand River Toll Booth
Adult Race: (Enduro Restart Format)
ALL signup is online only @ Livelaps.com
AMA membership, SERA membership, and LiveLaps transponder required
One day AMA available
Boots and helmet required. No Pit Riding
Pre Entry ($45) until Thursday, Oct 12 @ 11:59 pm
Post Entry ($60) Friday, Oct 13 until Sunday Oct 15 @ 8:00am
Check In Saturday Oct 14 from 4pm-6pm and Sunday Oct 15 from
Closes @ 8:00am SHARP for riders meeting @ sign up area.
Please attend the riders meeting @ 8:00am at sign up area
Race begins @ 9:00am SHARP
Kids info: (Hare Scramble Format)
ALL signup is online only @ Livelaps.com
Check in Saturday, Oct 14th from 11-1
Racing starts after the riders meeting at 2:00 pm
Kids class definitions @ seraracing.com/kids
2023 Gobbler Getter National Enduro is October 28-29! PreOrders are now being accepted for t shirts and hooded sweatshirts. The t shirt is comfort color denim for both long and short sleeve. ***You must put your order in the comments of the payment message. I will message you back to tell you that I received your order and payment. ***
Short Sleeve Small - XL are $23 each
Short Sleeve 2X & 3X are $25
Youth T shirts are Gildan Navy Blue Short sleeve are $20
Long Sleeve Small - XL are $27
Long Sleeve 2X & 3X are $30
Youth T shirts are Gildan Navy Blue Long sleeve are $23
Adult and youth hooded Sweatshirts are Gildan Military Green -
All youth sizes & adult S- XL $30
2X & 3X are $32
To preorder please use one of the following payment methods: Venmo - @Sherrycarter3839 Cash App- $sherrycarter2 PayPal - @sherrycarter3839 (must use friends and family)
2022 SERA Hall of Fame Inductees
Dedicated member of the Ridgerunners Enduro Team & the Meridian Motorcycle Association who spent his last day on Earth working on trails in the Meridian OHV Park in 1997. The trails in the park are named in his memory.
Mary Frances “Sissy” Easterling Carson
Founding SERA member & first secretary who had her job cut out for her keeping Chairman Ronnie Burks in line (sometimes); longtime secretary of the Masterlinks Enduro Team.
Ronnie “Choctaw” Johnson
Patriarch of the legendary Johnson Off-Road Racing Family; a prominent member of the group who brought the Ridgerunners Enduro Team from Port Gibson to the Laurel/Meridian area in the mid 1970’s.
Prominent member of the North Florida/South Alabama Motorcycle Club; former holder of multiple SERA officer positions, including 2020 SERA President & possibly the SERA member most ready, willing & able-to-help any club with any need at any time in any place in recent memory.
Longtime prominent member of the Ridgerunners Enduro Team & Meridian Motorcycle Association. He made major contributions to getting the Tiger Creek Enduro Trails reopened for SERA events in 2007 & has not slowed in his support for the Ridgerunners, the SERA & our sport since.
If you have questions about signing up for a SERA event, check out this video from Donnie Helms that explains the process.
To purchase or renew a membership follow the steps below:
1. Head over to www.livelaps.com and log in to your account by selecting account log at the top of the page. If you don’t already have an account you will need to create one.
2. In the menu bar on the left of the screen, select membership registration, and then select sera from the list. If you were already a member last year you can go to memberships and just simply select renew.
3. Select the member you want to renew and click next.
4. Click the “+ select class and race #” button and select your class. Note: only your class and above should be shown. If you wish to move down please contact sera for the proper procedure.
5. Click continue and then click proceed to payment.
6. Check the 3 certification boxes and sign your name at the bottom using your mouse or finger on your phone.
7. After reading all disclaimers click “I understand. Please continue”.
8. You should then be directed to PayPal where you will complete your payment.
9. After your payment is complete you should see your livelaps “passport” which you can save as a proof of membership. We will also still be issuing paper cards as always.
Moving forward any rider under the age of 18 will need to have an account manager over the age of 18 who can register them for events. Instructions for adding your child's (anyone under 18) LiveLaps account into your account management:
1. If you don't already have a LiveLaps account with YOUR information (birthday, name, email, etc.), create one by selecting "create an account" at the top of the live laps home page www.livelaps.com
2. Once your account is created, log out and then log into your child's account if they already have one. If your child does not already have one repeat step one with your child's information.
3. Once you and your child have a LiveLaps account, you will need to log into the child's account and select "account manager" from the menu. Select "add account manager" then "yes, the account manager has a livelaps account"
4. Search for your LiveLaps account by the email which you created your parent account with.
5. Find your profile and check the selection box next to it, then hit "next".
6. Select the relationship to your account from the relationship dropdown box.
7. Click "add the account manager".
Repeat steps 3-7 until all of your children have been added.
Once completed you will be able to manage your entire family's LiveLaps activity from one account.
Copyright © 2023 Southern Enduro Riders Association
All Rights Reserved.