Sprint Enduro format
AMA Membership required, one day passes available - LINK
SERA Membership required, one day passes available - LINK
SETRA Riders – Do not sign up for SERA yearly membership
Minor releases required for riders under 21
Boots and Helmet required
Gate Fee $15 – 6 and under free
Concessions will be available
Register online at WWW.LIVELAPS.COM
Main Event $45 until Midnight Oct 6th
$60 after midnight till Race
Kids sign up Saturday 11 to 1
Kids Race $25 – Starts at 1:30 Saturday
Adult signup Saturday 3 to 6 - Sunday 6:30 to 8 sharp
Adult race Sunday 9am - Riders meeting at 8
Campers and Motor Homes Welcome
Primitive Camping Available
Hotels nearby in Childersburg and Sylacauga on Hwy 280
NO PIT RACING
Perry Mountain Motorcycle Club’s 54th Annual National Gobbler Getter 🦃Enduro is November 5-6, 2022.
Pre Orders for T-shirts and Hooded Sweatshirts
are now being accepted.
I have already ordered my apparel for the Gobbler Getter.
You must pre pay to have your order
pulled and ready at the race.
I hope to have shirts to sell that weekend but I can not guarantee it.
I also had to go up on price due to my cost of apparel rising, shipping cost and fees!
Venmo- @Sherrycarter3839 (last 4 digits of my cell 0731)
Cash app -$sherrycarter2
You must use FRIENDS & FAMILY
Please put your order in the comment section of your payment.
If you have questions, feel free to text/call me 662-414-0731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Gildan Gold $25
Adult Comfort Color Yam (Texas orange) Small-XL $27
2X / 3X $29
Youth Port & Co Woodland Brown $30
Adult AWD is Carmel Toffee
Small - XL Hooded Sweatshirts $30
2x / 3X $32
Youth small, Medium & Large Gildan Military Green $20
Adult small - XL Comfort Color Hemp (dark green) $23 each
2X / 3X $25 each
Energy Sprint Enduro Kids Event Sept 24th, 2022
If you have questions about signing up for a SERA event, check out this video from Donnie Helms that explains the process.
To purchase or renew a membership follow the steps below:
1. Head over to www.livelaps.com and log in to your account by selecting account log at the top of the page. If you don’t already have an account you will need to create one.
2. In the menu bar on the left of the screen, select membership registration, and then select sera from the list. If you were already a member last year you can go to memberships and just simply select renew.
3. Select the member you want to renew and click next.
4. Click the “+ select class and race #” button and select your class. Note: only your class and above should be shown. If you wish to move down please contact sera for the proper procedure.
5. Click continue and then click proceed to payment.
6. Check the 3 certification boxes and sign your name at the bottom using your mouse or finger on your phone.
7. After reading all disclaimers click “I understand. Please continue”.
8. You should then be directed to PayPal where you will complete your payment.
9. After your payment is complete you should see your livelaps “passport” which you can save as a proof of membership. We will also still be issuing paper cards as always.
Moving forward any rider under the age of 18 will need to have an account manager over the age of 18 who can register them for events. Instructions for adding your child's (anyone under 18) LiveLaps account into your account management:
1. If you don't already have a LiveLaps account with YOUR information (birthday, name, email, etc.), create one by selecting "create an account" at the top of the live laps home page www.livelaps.com
2. Once your account is created, log out and then log into your child's account if they already have one. If your child does not already have one repeat step one with your child's information.
3. Once you and your child have a LiveLaps account, you will need to log into the child's account and select "account manager" from the menu. Select "add account manager" then "yes, the account manager has a livelaps account"
4. Search for your LiveLaps account by the email which you created your parent account with.
5. Find your profile and check the selection box next to it, then hit "next".
6. Select the relationship to your account from the relationship dropdown box.
7. Click "add the account manager".
Repeat steps 3-7 until all of your children have been added.
Once completed you will be able to manage your entire family's LiveLaps activity from one account.
Copyright © 2022 Southern Enduro Riders Association
All Rights Reserved.