Southern Enduro Riders Association

Southern Enduro Riders Association
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Chipley Enduro up date  (Read 701 times)

Offline DEXTER LEADBEATER

• SERA Member
  • Beginner Class
    • View Profile
Chipley Enduro up date
« on: September 12, 2016, 09:54:26 AM »
Hi SERA I just posted this on the FTR forum so I am just going to copy it to this forum.
HI FTR, Dexter here . I would like to let you all know some new info. First we are all ready, it will be a blast. all our trails are done and race ready. As I am sure you all know we had some really bad rain in Florida to say the least but we were not effected as bad as South Florida. However the day after the storm we got 7 inches of rain so we had to redo some trail and build a few wooden bridges , so even if we get rain between now and the race we are good. Our secretary '' G'' Wiggins has asked me to let you all know a few things.
Keep in mind we are in the CENTRAL TIME ZONE
We have 35 row's ,there are still a few spots left after they are filled we will add row's . So there is no rider cut off.
She will not accept credit cards at sign up.
We are going to have the riders meeting Sunday morning at 7:15 am
Key time is at 8:00 am sharp.
Ok so the format is as follows ,the main race goes off at 8:00 am .once the last rider comes thru with the sweep rider we will start the Kids Enduro and once it is done we will do the Pee-Wee Enduro.
This is all being done on prime hunting land and will be open for the bird season right after the race so Mr. Everett has requested that there be now bike riding at all until riders come to the start. This means you do not run your bike down any of the property to clean out the eng.
Oh and by the way Smoking Butts Bar-B-Q will be there also.
That's it if you have any questions pleas feel free to call me any time up until 10 pm central time at 850-527-0615. Lets race
Dexter Pres of Florida Panhandle Trail Riders.